- Side-load straddle bearing clutched models
- In-line clutched models
- Non-clutched models.
Applications for hydraulic clutches are similar to those for the mechanical PTOs. Hydraulic
clutches can be used wherever a disconnect is required between the driven equipment and
the prime mover.
When you need a disconnect between the driven equipment and the prime mover, choose self-adjusting hydraulic PTOs. They support maximum side loads for increased efficiency and decreased vibration, yet take up little space thanks to a compact design. Other features include:
- Configurable auxiliary pump drives
- Engine interface via J1939
- Optional graphical user interface (GUI)
- Smart electronic controls for smooth, reliable engagement and equipment protection
Typical applications include:
- Rock Crushers
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Mud Pumps
Types of Hydraulic Wet Clutches:
- HP Series: Inline or side-load applications to 783 kW (1,050 hp) @2,100 rpm.
- HPTO Series: Inline or side-load applications to 1119 kW (1,500 hp) @2,750 rpm.
- PFI Series: Pump mount or shaft output with an integrated oil pump. Up to 380 kW (510 hp).
Types of Hydraulic Dry Clutches:
- RC Series: Remotely actuated via hydraulic circuit.
- RO Series: Remotely actuated via hydraulic/pneumatic circuit.
Learn more about mechanical PTOs!