Powervisions Configuration Studio
Murphy’s PowerVision Configuration Studio® software allows you to customize multiple aspects of your PowerView/HelmView display from a personal computer.
Choose from our library of icons and backgrounds or upload your own images to design uniquely customized equipment screens. The configuration tool offers varying levels of control – from basic display options to in-depth custom programming through C-code syntax scripting capabilities.
The software tool comes pre-loaded with more than 100 commonly used J1939 and NMEA parameters. In addition, the tool supports several protocols for machine integration, including J1939, CANopen, NMEA and proprietary CAN protocols through FreeForm CAN protocol.
- Extensive library of CAN J1939 and NMEA messages and diagnostic functions
- Drag-and-drop interface for WYSIWYG programming
- Graphic toolsets for the design and scaling of text, gauge and bargraph data
- Multi-layered screens for customized backgrounds, instruments, graphics and surrounds; day/night modes; warning, diagnostic and button-push 'pop-ups'; video images
- State-machines with graphical building of state-machine models
- C/C++ syntax scripting capabilities for in-depth programming
- Data simulation for off-line viewing of configurations
- Easily adaptable configurations for multiple display sizes