SHD30 and SHD30-45 Speed/Time Sensors
The SHD30 and SHD30-45 are microprocessor based tachometers with hourmeter and an overspeed trip point. The trip point can be connected as either a form “c” relay output or as a normally open SCR output for alarm or shutdown on overspeed.
• Normally Open and Normally Closed Overspeed Alarm or Shutdown Switch (Standard)
• RPM Data and Power Supplied by Magnetic Pickup or Capacitor Discharge (CD) Ignition
• Accurate to ±0.5% of Display Reading
• Hours Can Be Preset and Reset to Zero
• Approved for Class I, Division 2, Groups C & D Hazardous Areas
- CD ignition: 90 to 350 VDC.
- 150 µA typical @ 90 VDC;
- 300 µA @ 350 VDC.
- Magnetic Pickup: 5 to 120 Vrms.
- 325 µA typical @ 5 Vrms, 100 Hz;
- 450 µA typical @ 5 Vrms, 1 kHz;
- 1 mA typical @ 5 Vrms, 5 kHz;
- 2 mA typical @ 5 Vrms, 10 kHz;
- 15 mW max. @ 5 Vrms, 10 kHz;
- 2.8 W max. @ 120 Vrms, 10 kHz.
Backup Batteries: 2 replaceable, long life Lithium batteries, Panasonic CR2032 or equivalent, 3 V, 220 mAh power. Shelf life expectancy 10 years.
Operating Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C).
Storage Temperature: -40° to 300°F (-40° to 150°C).
Case Material: Plastic.
Ignition Frequency Range: 3 to 666 Hz.
Magnetic Pickup Frequency Range: 1 to 10 kHz.
Overspeed Output: Connected to S.C.R. (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) terminals: 0.5 A, 350 VDC continuous. Connected to Form “C” Relay terminals: Relay Contact, 0.5 A, 30 VDC, 125 VAC resistive.
Tachometer Accuracy: ±0.5% of the display reading or ±1 RPM whichever is greater.
Hourmeter Range: 0 to 65535 hrs.
Hourmeter Accuracy: ±15 minutes per year.
Laboratory Approvals: CSA (Canadian Standards Association) approved for Class I, Division 2, Groups C & D hazardous areas.