- Electric Gauges
- J1939 CAN Gauges
- Level Switches
- Level Maintainers
- Panel Systems
- Engine Controls
- Electro/Mechanical Controllers
- Compressor Controls
- CAN I/O Modules
Parts, Service, Replacements800-341-4334 Email Us
Palmer Jonson stocks a full-line of Murphy compressor controls. Our massive inventory and authorized distributor status allows us to quote the most competitive price, and provides you with access to insider expertise and technical documentation.
Centurion™ C4 Specifications
- Power Input: 10 -32 VDC
- Operating Temp.: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Configuration: PC-based Centurion Configuration Software
Centurion™ C4 Overview
• Fully configurable control and monitoring system. Applications include reciprocating / screw compressors and pump systems.
• System is expandable to meet most three-stage compressor applications.
• User-configurable with Windows®-based software. Allows the operator to point and click to implement standard processes. All I/O points can be custom configured.
• No programming experience required.
• Local and remote communications, Modbus® RTU via RS485/232.
• USB 1.1 support for laptops without a serial port.
• Upload / Download capabilities for configurations and set points.
• Approved Certification for Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C & D areas.
• Shutdown history list (Last 20 events)
• Event history list (Last 32 events)
• Active alarm list
• 10 maintenance timers
• Run hourmeter
• Support for No-Flow Totalization
• Number of starts per hour (electric motor)
• 6 PID loops w/ override (up to three each)
• Configuration templates provided for simple user configuration
• Configurations stored in non-volatile flash memory
• Set points stored in non-volatile EEPROM memory
- Monitor Engine or Motor Driven Pumps and Compressors
- 47 Normally Open (N.O.) or Normally Closed (N.C.) Sensor Inputs
- CSA* and Factory Mutual** Listed
- Rated for Hazardous Locations
Power: Supplied by CD ignition of an engine, 120 VAC line, or by 12 or 24 VDC battery.
Power Inputs (Operating Voltage):
LCDT-PS-CD (R)-P: 90-250 VDC, CD ignition, positive ground.
LCDT-PS-CD-N: 90-250 VDC CD ignition, negative ground.
LCDT-PS-120/24/12: 120 VAC (6 VA), 24 VDC (1 watt), 12 VDC (0.5 watts).
Sensor Inputs: Accepts up to 47 sensors (NC version only 45) via a ribbon cable. The LCDT system was designed to be used with sensor switches having normally open or normally closed contacts such as Murphy Swichgage instrument. NOTE: An approved isolation barrier such as a thermocouple type barrier, must be used between sensor switch and input terminals if sensor outputs come from any energy storing device such as a relay or transistor.
Relay Outputs Ratings:
LCDT-PS-CD (R)-P Contact rating: 4A, 1/20 HP, 125/250 VAC/3A, 30 VDC.
LCDT-PS-120/24/12 Contact Rating: 5A, 28 VDC. 120 VAC (resistive).
FET Outputs: LCDT-PS-CD-N rating (for fuel valve and ignition ground): 0.5A @ 250 V.
Alarm Relay Contact Rating: 4A, 1/20 HP, 125/250 VAC/3A, 30 VDC.
Operating Temperature: Module (head): -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
Power Supply: 0 to 158°F (-18 to 70°C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C).
Case: LCDT-NO/NC (module): anodized aluminum.
Power Supply (all models): Explosion-proof aluminum.
Multiplexer Scan Rate: Scans all 47 sensors in 0.7 sec.
Start-Run/Test Timer: Standard 5 minutes, specify other, up to 7 minutes maximum (in 1 minute increments).
Laboratory Approvals: CSA* and Factory Mutual System** Listed for Class I, Division 1, Group D, Hazardous Locations.
Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (185°F)
Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (185°F)
Power Input Voltage: 10 to 32 VDC (30W max)
Any mix of MX-Series modules can be added to enable Digital and Analog I/O and Temperature inputs for communication and monitoring by the master controller.
- Dedicated I/O expansion modules
- Various models available to I/O requirements
- Communications via CAN with Centurion™ controller
- Type J or K Thermocouples or 100Ω Pt 3-wire RTD temperature measurement
- B+ or B- Digital inputs
- Low Voltage Digital outputs (sinking)
- 0-5V or End-of-Line 0-25mA Analog inputs
- Din Mounting case
Power Consumption: 120 VAC (7.5 VA); 12 VDC (3.5 watts); 24 VDC (3.5 watts).
Sensor Inputs: 32 to 64 N.O. and/or N.C. inputs such as Murphy Swichgage® instruments. Field selectable as a Class A, B1, B2 , C , P or ESD for shutdown, alarm, or control function.
Outputs: 7-SPDT relay outputs, 5 A, 1/16 HP, 125/250 VAC/ 1 A, 30 VDC.
• Alarm/Shutdown for 32 or 64 N.O. or N.C. Sensors
• Operating Sequence Selection
• Field Adjustable Sensor Nomenclature
• Selectable Sensor Lockouts Class A, B, C or P
• Built-In Tachometer/Overspeed Function
• RS232 or RS485 Modbus RTU Communications
• Two Start/Run Timers and Elapsed Time Meter
• CSA Certified or NRTL Approved for Use in Class I, Div. 1 Grps. C & D Hazardous Locations
TTD Series Specifications
PSU-2: 10-32VDC, 10W (max); 90-400VDC CD Ignition, 750uA @ 100VDC (max)
On-Board Backup Power: Lithium battery, 6 VDC, 1300 mAh.
Digital Inputs: 48 (a.k.a. Channels)
Sensor Types: Discrete Input, N.O./N.C., intrinsically safe or non-incendive
Magnetic Pickup Input:
One Magnetic Pickup Sensor Input: 3.6 - 120 VAC, 2-10 kHz.
IGN: 0.4A @ 400VDC(*) for 5 seconds
0.15A @ 400VDC(*) cont. duty
FV- : 0.5A @ 400VDC(*) cont. duty
ALR: 0.5A @ 48VDC
AUX: 0.5A @ 48VDC
TTD Series Overview
• Fully-Configurable Fault Annunciator
• Alarm and Shutdown Control System for Engine-Driven Pumps and Compressors
• Monitors 48, User-Configurable, Sensor Inputs From N.O. and/or N.C. Censors
• User Selectable Templates Provide Ease of Retrofit by Selecting Configuration of Existing Annunciators via Display Keypad or Download From Computer With Windows Based MConfig® Installed.
• Intuitive Icons Display Status and Operating Mode for Ease of User Operation.
• Serial Communications Port with Selectable Baud Rates up to 38,400
• Universal Power Supplies Powered by 12/24VDC or CD Ignition (Neg. Ground).
• CSA Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D.
• Optional Tachometer Function with Overspeed and Underspeed Protection Using CD Ignition or Magnetic Pickup Input.
• Optional Prelube and Postlube Functionality.
• Optional lubricator No-Flow Detection for up to 4 Proximity Switches.
• One Display Head is Common to all Configurations Allowing Fewer Spare Parts Required to be Maintained in the Field.
• Internal Monitoring of DC Supply, CD Ignition, and Internal Battery Voltage