LM300 Series Level Maintainers
The LM300 Series Level Maintainer automatically adds oil to the crankcase as needed to keep the lube level normal. Most models have built-in switches that will alarm and/or shutdown the equipment if the makeup supply is depleted and engine oil level falls or if overfill conditions exist.
• Maintains Proper Lube Level
• Shutdown on Low Level, or High and Low Level
• Low Level Alarm Before Shutdown
• Manual Float Switch Test
• High Visibility “Frog Eye” Lens
• Optional Pipe or Universal Mounting Brackets
• Optional Inlet Orifices for Low to High Pressure Applications
• Explosion-Proof Models Available
Case/Cover: Die cast aluminum.
Switch Housing: Aluminum.
Approval Rating: LM301 thru LM305 : CSA certified†† for non hazardous locations. Enclosure Type 4 certified. LM301-EX thru LM305-EX: CSA certified†† for Class I, Groups C and D; Class II, Groups F and G hazardous locations. Enclosure Type certified.
Float: Rigid polyurethane foam. Polyurethane coated.
Max. Ambient Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
Oil Inlet Connection: Top entry 1/2-14 NPT wit built-in filter screen (removable for cleaning).
Inlet Orifices: 1/4 in. (6 mm) standard. 1/8 in. (3 mm) available.