OPLH Series Level Switches
The OPLHC/OPLHACS Series Level Swichgage instruments are combination level indicating gages with adjustable low and high limit switches. Limit switches can be wired directly to electric pilot circuits to operate alarms, shutdown or start/ stop pumps to maintain predetermined levels.
Surface mount or panel mount enclosure is available for both model series. All models feature a 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) dial for easy viewing. Adjustable limit switches are accessible from front of the Swichgage instrument.
Specialized models are available for specific applications involving engines or electric motors.
• Combination Level Indicating Gage and Critical Level Limit Switch
• High and Low Level Limit Contacts Are Visible and Adjustable
• Designed to Start and Stop Pumps to Maintain Specific Levels
• Indication only Murphygage® instrument Available
• Latching Control Relay Versions Available