WAI Series Panel Systems
WAI Series Murphy panels offer engine protection for on and off road mobile equipment. You get accurate engine readings and timedelayed automatic shutdowns. Flashing light and mini-siren signal a warning before the shutdown. Alarm-only panels (without shutdown capabilities) are also available.
WAI panels are easy to install and function test without the need for expensive auxiliary equipment. Each is a cost competitive and effective system for engine protection.
- WAI-2: Completelly enclosed and with convenient under-dash mounting provides Swichgage instruments for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature; visual and audible alarms before automatic shutdown. Includes a 270°pivoting, mounting bracket.
- WAI-3: Same as WAI-2 panel with a 3rd Swichgage instrument for block coolant pressure (0-15 psi).
- WAI-4: Same as WAI-2 panel with a 3rd Swichgage instrument for transmission temperature (140-300°F).
- WAI-7: Open style panel same as WAI-2.
- WAI-8: Open style panel provides Swichgage instruments for low oil pressure, coolant pressure and high coolant temperature; visual and audible alarms before automatic shutdown.
- WAI-9: Open style panel same as WAI-8 with transmission temperature Swichgage instrument instead of coolant pressure.
- WAI-271: Open style panel similar to WAI-7 but for alarm-only.