The Jastram Lever Controller provides full follow-up (way dependent) electric control.
When the steering lever is moved to the desired rudder angle, the rudder will follow-up to the position requested b the lever.
- Smoother and more accurate steering than jog steering
- Compatible with all Jastram Full Follow-up steering systems and most third-party autopilots
- The rudder position is displayed by an indicator strip below the lever arm of the LC.
- Four versions are available:
- LC100-1 produces one output signal
- LC100-2 produces two output signals - the second signal controls a second amplifier or an alarm circuit.
- LC300-1 yacht styling; produces one output signal
- LC300-2 yacht styling; produces two output signals - the second signal controls a second amplifier or an alarm circuit.
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant housings, with an IP 66 rating
- Supplied with 5ft (1.5m) of cable
Cable Requirments: 18 AWG, 3 Conductor, Standard copper wire
Voltage: 12 , 24 or 36 VDC