FW Murphy MX Series Compressor Controls
Any mix of MX-Series modules can be added to enable Digital and Analog I/O and Temperature inputs for communication and monitoring by the master controller.
- Dedicated I/O expansion modules
- Various models available to I/O requirements
- Communications via CAN with Centurion™ controller
- Type J or K Thermocouples or 100Ω Pt 3-wire RTD temperature measurement
- B+ or B- Digital inputs
- Low Voltage Digital outputs (sinking)
- 0-5V or End-of-Line 0-25mA Analog inputs
- Din Mounting case
FW Murphy MX Specs
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (185°F)
- Power Input Voltage: 10 to 32 VDC (30W max)
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.