FW Murphy AT03069 Electro/Mechanical Controllers
■ Automatically adjusts engine speed to meet demands of pressure, level, load and temperature.
■ Speed changes made slowly and smoothly.
■ Saves fuel, engine wear, horsepower and labor.
■ Perfect for warm-up and cool-down on automated systems.
■ One model for both 12 and 24 VDC systems
FW Murphy AT03069 Specs
- Voltage: 11-28 VDC negative ground.
- Maximum Current: 500 mA (1/2 amp).
- Standby Current: Approx. 7 mA.
- Increase and Decrease: Inputs float at approx. 8.4 VDC. Grounding inputs causes 8-18 mA of current to flow from either.
- Torque: 25 inch pounds.
- Sealed limit switches: Factory adjusted, controls maximum travel.
- Linkage adjustment on lever arm—5 holes:
Adjusts travel: 1-3/16 in. (30 mm); 1-11/16 in. (43 mm); 2 in. (51 mm); 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) approximately.
- Travel Time: 11 to 20 seconds depending on the voltage and force applied.
- Net Weight: 5 lb. (2.27 kg)
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.