■ Automatically adjusts engine speed to meet demands of pressure, level, load and temperature.
■ Speed changes made slowly and smoothly.
■ Saves fuel, engine wear, horsepower and labor.
■ Perfect for warm-up and cool-down on automated systems.
■ One model for both 12 and 24 VDC systems
FW Murphy AT03069 Specs
- Voltage: 11-28 VDC negative ground.
- Maximum Current: 500 mA (1/2 amp).
- Standby Current: Approx. 7 mA.
- Increase and Decrease: Inputs float at approx. 8.4 VDC. Grounding inputs causes 8-18 mA of current to flow from either.
- Torque: 25 inch pounds.
- Sealed limit switches: Factory adjusted, controls maximum travel.
- Linkage adjustment on lever arm—5 holes:
Adjusts travel: 1-3/16 in. (30 mm); 1-11/16 in. (43 mm); 2 in. (51 mm); 2-1/4 in. (57 mm) approximately.
- Travel Time: 11 to 20 seconds depending on the voltage and force applied.
- Net Weight: 5 lb. (2.27 kg)
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support