• Designed for Use with Electric Swichgage Instruments or Normally Open, Close to Negative Contacts
• LED Annunication for Low Oil Pressure, High Water Temperature, Loss of Battery Voltage, and Low Fuel Level or Glow Plug.
• Output May be Used for Tripping an Electromagnetic Control Switch for Engine Shutdown
• Developed with the Same Leading Edge Technology as our EGS Series Electric Swichgage.
FW Murphy EN204 Electric Gauge Specs
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (10 V min. - 16 V max.).
- Current: 0.020 A to 0.025 A per LED.
- Output: Sink 0.275 A.
- Output Saturation Voltage: .7-1.1 V @ 25°C.
- Case and Screw-on Mounting Clamp: Polyester (PBT).
- Bezel: Bright stainless steel.
- Lens: Clear Polycarbonate, UV stabilized.
- Dial: Black background and white markings with four (4) Red LED indicators.
- Wiring: Plug connector with wire leads, 18 AWG (1.0 mm2) x 8 in. (203 mm) long.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185°F (-40 to +85°C).
- Storage Temperature: -76 to 185°F (-60 to 85°C).
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support