FW Murphy EN204 Series Electric Gauges
• Designed for Use with Electric Swichgage Instruments or Normally Open, Close to Negative Contacts
• LED Annunication for Low Oil Pressure, High Water Temperature, Loss of Battery Voltage, and Low Fuel Level or Glow Plug.
• Output May be Used for Tripping an Electromagnetic Control Switch for Engine Shutdown
• Developed with the Same Leading Edge Technology as our EGS Series Electric Swichgage.
FW Murphy EN204 Electric Gauge Specs
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (10 V min. - 16 V max.).
- Current: 0.020 A to 0.025 A per LED.
- Output: Sink 0.275 A.
- Output Saturation Voltage: .7-1.1 V @ 25°C.
- Case and Screw-on Mounting Clamp: Polyester (PBT).
- Bezel: Bright stainless steel.
- Lens: Clear Polycarbonate, UV stabilized.
- Dial: Black background and white markings with four (4) Red LED indicators.
- Wiring: Plug connector with wire leads, 18 AWG (1.0 mm2) x 8 in. (203 mm) long.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185°F (-40 to +85°C).
- Storage Temperature: -76 to 185°F (-60 to 85°C).
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.