The EMS547 Electronic Monitoring System/ Controller is micro-processor based for monitoring and control of equipment functions. It is especially suited to tasks requiring remote modem or SCADA communications. Four built-in communication ports provide a variety of communications capabilities. Basic programs provide selectable auto or manual start/stop and first-out shutdown for engine functions such as pressure, temperature, level and overspeed. Time delays for lockout during start up are included
• Field Adjustable Parameters
• First-Out Shutdowns and/or Alarms
• Shutdown History File
• Service Reminders
• Four Communication Ports
• External PC Card Reader and ModemReady
• Back Lit LCD or VFD Alphanumeric Display
FW Murphy EMS547 Specs
- Input Voltage: 10 to 28 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C).
- Relative Humidity: 95%RH @ 60°C (140°F).
- Display: Alphanumeric: 2-line, 32 character backlit LCD (standard); VFD optional.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support