FW Murphy EMS547 Engine Controls
The EMS547 Electronic Monitoring System/ Controller is micro-processor based for monitoring and control of equipment functions. It is especially suited to tasks requiring remote modem or SCADA communications. Four built-in communication ports provide a variety of communications capabilities. Basic programs provide selectable auto or manual start/stop and first-out shutdown for engine functions such as pressure, temperature, level and overspeed. Time delays for lockout during start up are included
• Field Adjustable Parameters
• First-Out Shutdowns and/or Alarms
• Shutdown History File
• Service Reminders
• Four Communication Ports
• External PC Card Reader and ModemReady
• Back Lit LCD or VFD Alphanumeric Display
FW Murphy EMS547 Specs
- Input Voltage: 10 to 28 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C).
- Relative Humidity: 95%RH @ 60°C (140°F).
- Display: Alphanumeric: 2-line, 32 character backlit LCD (standard); VFD optional.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.