FW Murphy LM300 Series Level Maintainers
The LM300 Series Level Maintainer automatically adds oil to the crankcase as needed to keep the lube level normal. Most models have built-in switches that will alarm and/or shutdown the equipment if the makeup supply is depleted and engine oil level falls or if overfill conditions exist.
• Maintains Proper Lube Level
• Shutdown on Low Level, or High and Low Level
• Low Level Alarm Before Shutdown
• Manual Float Switch Test
• High Visibility “Frog Eye” Lens
• Optional Pipe or Universal Mounting Brackets
• Optional Inlet Orifices for Low to High Pressure Applications
• Explosion-Proof Models Available
FW Murphy LM300 Level Maintainer Specs
- Case/Cover: Die cast aluminum.
- Switch Housing: Aluminum.
- Approval Rating: LM301 thru LM305 : CSA certified†† for non hazardous locations. Enclosure Type 4 certified. LM301-EX thru LM305-EX: CSA certified†† for Class I, Groups C and D; Class II, Groups F and G hazardous locations. Enclosure Type certified.
- Float: Rigid polyurethane foam. Polyurethane coated.
- Max. Ambient Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
- Oil Inlet Connection: Top entry 1/2-14 NPT wit built-in filter screen (removable for cleaning).
- Inlet Orifices: 1/4 in. (6 mm) standard. 1/8 in. (3 mm) available.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.