FW Murphy DF series Level Switches
The DF series are diaphragm operated “hydrostatic head pressure” level switches. A pressure sensitive diaphragm operates a snap-switch that can be wired directly to electric pilot circuits to control pumps at predetermined levels. Typical application is to start and stop electric driven pump(s) to maintain tank levels. It is also applicable to engine driven pumps.
This simple level switch is highly reliable and can be worked into almost any new or existing system without major
modification or special tools.
FW Murphy DF Level Switch Specs
- SPDT (standard–all models):
- 5 A @ 125, 250, or 480 VAC
- 1/2 A @ 125 VDC, 1/4 A @ 250 VDC
- DPDT (optional):
- 10 A @ 28 VDC
- 10 A @ 120, 230 VAC
- Case/Lid: Aluminum (standard).
- Bottom Plate: Glass-filled Nylon.
- Process Connection: 1 NPT (standard).
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 25 psi (172 kPa [1.72 Bar]).
- Conduit Connection (electrical): 1/2 NPT.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.