The L129 Series Lube Level Swichgage instrument is a combination lube level indicating gage and adjustable low and high limit switches. It provides protection against low oil level or high level caused by overfill or fuel or water seepage into the crankcase.
• Check Lube Level Without Shutting Down
• Use On Engines, Pumps, And Compressors
• Combination Indicating Gage with Low and High Limit Switch
• Float Operated
FW Murphy L129 Specs
- Case: Die Cast Aluminum.
- Lens: Tempered Glass.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 psi (68.9 kPa).
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT.
- Float Material: Brass.
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC, pilot duty.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support