FW Murphy L150 Series Level Switches
The L150 Series Level Swichgage instrument is a combination liquid level gauge and low limit switch; each unit includes (1) a chamber with pivotal float, (2) an indicating dial with pointer, and (3) a low level contact. When properly installed and maintained, the float operates the pointer which, in turn, both indicates level during normal operation, and closes a switching circuit if the level falls to the low-limit set point.
• Monitors Level of Coolant, Lube Oil, Diesel Fuel And Hydraulic Fluid.
• Indicating Gauge
• Low Limit Switch
• Float Operated
• Explosion-Proof Model Is Available
FW Murphy L150 Level Switch Specs
- Case: Die cast aluminum, poly-urethane coated; approximate dimensions; 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (114 x 121 x 70 mm).
- Mounting Holes: (2) 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter at 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) on center.
- Float: Brass.
- Lens: Polycarbonate.
- O-rings: Saturated Nitrile, are suitable for coolant or hydrocarbons. Maximum temperature 250°F (121°C).
- Gasket: Nitrile.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.