FW Murphy W0156 / W0169 Panel Systems
The W0156 and W0169 panel kits were developed specifically for air-cooled and liquid-cooled engines where a weather proof engine panel is required. Both kits features Swichgage® protection for low engine oil pressure and high cylinder head or high oil temperature. Shock-mounted panel bolts directly to the flywheel housing or bracket of your design.
■ Protection Against Dangerously Low Oil Pressure or High Temperature
■ Closed-loop Circuitry Ensures Proper Operation at All Times
■ Weatherproof and Shock-Mounted
■ Complete Kit Ready for Easy Installation
■ Fits Deutz FL912 and FL913 Series and Other Engines
FW Murphy W0156 & W0169 Panel Specs
- Low Lube Pressure Swichgage:
0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar].
1/8 NPT process connection.
- Temperature Swichgage:
- Cylinder Head Temperature (W0156): 160-320°F (71-160°C), M10 x 1.5 process connection.
- Oil Temperature (W0169): 130-250°F (54-121°C), 1/2NPT process connection (see Murphy General Catalog for optional sizes).
- 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary.
- 518PH Magnetic Switch: 12 or 24 volt (specify).
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for FW Murphy products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.