The W0156 and W0169 panel kits were developed specifically for air-cooled and liquid-cooled engines where a weather proof engine panel is required. Both kits features Swichgage® protection for low engine oil pressure and high cylinder head or high oil temperature. Shock-mounted panel bolts directly to the flywheel housing or bracket of your design.
■ Protection Against Dangerously Low Oil Pressure or High Temperature
■ Closed-loop Circuitry Ensures Proper Operation at All Times
■ Weatherproof and Shock-Mounted
■ Complete Kit Ready for Easy Installation
■ Fits Deutz FL912 and FL913 Series and Other Engines
FW Murphy W0156 & W0169 Panel Specs
- Low Lube Pressure Swichgage:
0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar].
1/8 NPT process connection.
- Temperature Swichgage:
- Cylinder Head Temperature (W0156): 160-320°F (71-160°C), M10 x 1.5 process connection.
- Oil Temperature (W0169): 130-250°F (54-121°C), 1/2NPT process connection (see Murphy General Catalog for optional sizes).
- 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary.
- 518PH Magnetic Switch: 12 or 24 volt (specify).
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support