WAI Series Murphy panels offer engine protection for on and off road mobile equipment. You get accurate engine readings and timedelayed automatic shutdowns. Flashing light and mini-siren signal a warning before the shutdown. Alarm-only panels (without shutdown capabilities) are also available.
WAI panels are easy to install and function test without the need for expensive auxiliary equipment. Each is a cost competitive and effective system for engine protection.
FW Murphy WAI Panel Specs
- WAI-2: Completelly enclosed and with convenient under-dash mounting provides Swichgage instruments for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature; visual and audible alarms before automatic shutdown. Includes a 270°pivoting, mounting bracket.
- WAI-3: Same as WAI-2 panel with a 3rd Swichgage instrument for block coolant pressure (0-15 psi).
- WAI-4: Same as WAI-2 panel with a 3rd Swichgage instrument for transmission temperature (140-300°F).
- WAI-7: Open style panel same as WAI-2.
- WAI-8: Open style panel provides Swichgage instruments for low oil pressure, coolant pressure and high coolant temperature; visual and audible alarms before automatic shutdown.
- WAI-9: Open style panel same as WAI-8 with transmission temperature Swichgage instrument instead of coolant pressure.
- WAI-271: Open style panel similar to WAI-7 but for alarm-only.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support