Kessler Tandem and Tridem Axles
Palmer Johnson is a Kessler & Co authorized distributor. Kessler Axles are manufactured in Germany and are used in pieces of equipment all over the world with a growing market in North America. The Kessler tandem and tridem axles are comprised by the series or axle type of D81DDPL477, D81DDPL478, D91DDPL488, D91DDPL408, D102DDPL327, and D102DDPL429.
The Kessler tandem and tridem axles are used by some of the world's most trusted equipment manufacturer's including Astra, Demag, Faun, Grove, Liebherr, Link Belt, Rosenbauer, and Soilmec.
Palmer Johnson has you covered no matter what your Kessler axle need is. Whether you are needing Kessler axle parts, a Kessler axle parts book, a Kessler axle manual, service and repair, a replacement axle, or simply want to talk to the experts to troubleshoot an issue with your Kessler axle; we’ve got you covered with it all. Contact us today!
Kessler Steer Drive Axle Common Assembly Numbers
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Kessler Service Network
Palmer Johnson's nine-location factory-authorized service center network features:
- Field service
- On-site troubleshooting and diagnostics
- On-site application/installation review
- Unit removal & installation
- System and bearing failure analysis
- Oil sampling and predictive maintenance
- Specialized tooling & lifting equipment
- 100% genuine replacement parts
- Repairs & remans tested to original factory specs
- 12-month warranty