Parts, Service, Replacements800-341-4334 Email Us
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Reich TOK Coupling System couplings which is a highly flexible coupling shaft for test benches.
Test benches have a wide variety of applications in power transmission engineering. They are used to determine properties of test objects in research, development, manufacturing and quality assurance. The Reich TOK Coupling System is designed specifically for test benches.
The Reich TOK Coupling System cover a torque frange from 100 Nm to 10,000 Nm.
Whether you are needing a replacement coupling system, help troubleshooting your existing Reich TOK coupling system, or are interested in a brand new application; we're here to assist you every step of the way. Contact us today!
Reich TOK Coupling System Features:
- Elements available in different torsional stiffnesses
- Suited for highest speeds
- Adaptation to DIN or SAE flanges or according to speciﬁcation
- Self-centering, backlash-free and maintenance-free
- Compensation of axial, radial and angular displacements
- Light-weight construction through the use of high-strength aluminium
- Variable mounting lengths through telescopic intermediate shafts
- For use up to TKN, depending on the application
Reich TOK Coupling System Standard Types:
- Type – S – CV
- Type – B – CS
- Type – S – I
- Type – S
- Type – B
- Type D2C “Your design”