RP 220E Remote Panel
The RP 220E is a high resolution, sunlight capable remote touchscreen panel for twin-engine configurations with 200 or 400 series of Marine Pro engine controllers (DCUs). This responsive touch screen panel is fully weather protected both front and rear, with an IP56 environmental qualification and weather tight connectors.
The RP 220E is a high resolution, sunlight capable remote touchscreen panel for twin-engine configurations with 200/200E or 400/400E series of Marine Pro engine controllers (DCUs). This responsive touch screen panel is fully weather protected both front and rear, with an IP56 environmental qualification and weather tight connectors.
The panel connects two DCUs using only standard Ethernet cable, and will automatically “find” any DCUs that are connected to the network. No configuring, no setup, no hassle. Additionally, when connected, the RP 220E will update itself with any DCU configuration changes automatically, providing seamless consistency across all panels.
There is no practical limit to how many RP 220E remote panels that can be connected to one engine controller.
At a glance
- Compact twin-engine remote panel
- Automatically configured from connected DCUs, no programming needed
- Compatible with any Marine Pro DCU
- “Plug & Play” Ethernet connection
- Reduces clutter at control positions
- Simplifies installation of twin engines
- Multiple panels can be installed
Rich on features
- Dedicated Start/Stop controls
- Operator selectable 12 languages built in
- Operator selectable Metric/US units
- All data accessible on Modbus TCP/RTU
Robust, heavy-duty, reliable
- Glove-capable operation
- Sunlight-capable touchscreen
- IP56 compliant including connectors
- Tough, marine-grade construction
Low installed cost
- One Ethernet cable to engine space only
- 12V or 24V DC power supply
- No programming required
- Reduced space requirement at operating position
Easy to use
- Large clear color touch display
- Icon-based menus
- Dedicated alarm banners
- One-touch alarm list, counters and a protected event log
Why customers select the RP 220E Remote Panel
- Clear, accurate information displayed
- Glove-capable touchscreen
- DNV-GL compliant control logic
- Lower cost of installation
- Proven architecture reduces technical risk
- Single panel focuses operator attention
Note! A Basic Harness Kit (P/N: 1006946) including one prewired Deutsch DT-connector with a 2 m power cable and three sealing blind plugs for easy installation is available and if needed, this must be ordered separately.