Return & Refund Policy
Requests for return must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Normal stocking items are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Special order items are subject to our supplier’s return policy
- Not all Special Order Items are available for return.
- A formal request must be supplied by the customer and submitted to our Vendor for approval consideration
- Re-stock fees vary by supplier
Returns requests must be approved prior to shipping, and an RMA number will be provided, along with an appropriate address for shipping
- Shipping will be the buyer's responsibility
Items are expected to:
- Be in original packaging and/or free of dirt and rust
- Show no signs of installation
- Examples of items that may not be returnable:
- Electrical/Electronic items
- Special Order Items
- Leftover items from a kit - you must be returning the complete item/assembly you originally purchased
If an error occurs, by Palmer Johnson or our vendors, we will make every effort to correct the situation, with as little impact to your time or budget as possible
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact your CSR or salesperson.