When you need a new PTO it is really important that you take correct measurements of your industrial engine to ensure you are getting the right PTO the first time. Jim Setz, from our Product Support Team, recorded the below video to show how you to take the 5 required measurements on your engine.
Jim demonstrates how to take the following measurements:
- SAE Flywheel Housing pilot bore inside
- SAE Flywheel Housing face to pilot bearing total depth
- Flywheel Drive ring pilot bore
- Flywheel Drive ring mounting offset to housing face
- Pilot bearing bore outside diameter