Palmer Johnson is excited to announce the promotion of Phil Turnquist to IT Manager. Phil will oversee Palmer Johnson’s IT team which supports the family of companies under the Palmer Johnson Enterprises umbrella.
Phil started with PJ 2.5 years ago as our IT Program Manager where he was initially tasked with managing all of PJP’s IT vendors. Phil brought to PJ, a wealth of experience and a strong familiarity with both, IT hardware and software.
In the time that Phil has been with PJ, some of his key achievements include:
- Selection and onboarding of a national managed service provider to bolster our IT help desk
- Complete revamp of our employee device program
- Modernized all PJ locations with appropriate, business-class hardware
- Led IT coordination for two acquisitions (1 multinational)
- Implementation of a company-wide VOIP phone system
- Development and oversight of a formal IT budgeting process
- Implementation of a company-wide security awareness program
- Strategic planning for future IT projects
Aside from these accomplishments, Phil stays busy providing daily oversight of all on-going help desk related tickets and projects across business units to support our end users. In his new role, Phil will also be taking on formal responsibility for CRM administration as well as Business Analytics, which rounds out Palmer Johnson’s IT team.
In many ways, Phil has helped to modernize PJPS on the IT front and with his project management skills, business acumen and general interest/curiosity in our line of work, Phil has cemented himself as a dependable and strong business partner which provides immense value outside of just the IT function.
I look forward to seeing the continued growth and development of of both, Phil and our IT group under his leadership for years to come! Congratulations, Phil!