The EW provides full follow-up electric wheel control. When the traditional steering wheel is turned the EW produces an analog rudder command signal. The rudder will then follow-up to the position commanded by the movement of the wheel.
- Compatible with all Jastram Full Follow-up steering systems.
- Standard shaft size for customer supplied wheel
- The EW200 provides 4 turns lock to lock
- Multiple output signals are available to control a second amplifier or a rudder order indicator
- Steering wheel “feel” is adjustable
- The Internal mechanism is protected by a slip clutch to prevent damage to the unit
- Rudder Order Indicators driver boards are optional
- ROI’s are recommended so the helmsman knows where the rudder will follow-up to
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant housing, with an IP 66 rating
Recommended Cable: 20 AWG, 3 Conductor, Standard, Copper wire
Shaft Size: Stainless steel shaft with ¾” shaft, 1:12 Taper
Voltage: 12, 24 or 36 VDC