The EMS PRO is a flexible all-in-one customizable unit that meets the needs of engine-driven pumping equipment applications.
The EMS PRO is a dedicated microprocessor-based, single-engine controller. It offers field-adjustable operating parameters that can be changed without the need for a computer. It is also able to support both mechanical and J1939 electronic engines. The EMS PRO has selectable auto start/stop features with several throttling options. The auto start/stop options (single contact, floats, momentary, transducer and clock) are available at the touch of a button. The transducer start/stop option includes three settings: pressure, level and temperature. In addition, there are many performance-enhancing features, all of which are available through an operator interface that is easy to learn and use.
- Operating Voltage: 8 VDC minimum to 32 VDC maximum
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Environmental Sealing: IP66
- Relative Humidity: 95%RH @ 60°C
- Standby Current:
- (@ 12VDC) 220mA
- (@ 24VDC) 255mA
- CAN Bus: SAE J1939 compliant
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate NEMA 4 (UL Certified)
- Analog Inputs: (12) designated via program; sender/ground digital, 4 -20mA, 0-5 VDC.
- Digital Inputs: (8) high/low
- Frequency: 1 optically-isolated input for speed reference, magnetic pick-up.(2VAC-50VAC RMS)
- Fuel Sender Input: 33 Ohm full, 240 Ohm empty
- Digital Outputs: (3) FET B+ (rated at 1A)
- Relays: 1 SPDT and 8 SPST 5 Amp pilot relays
- User Interface: (8) button membrane switch
- Connectors: 21pin and 31pin Deutsch HDP20 Series
- Mounting: 4 isolated .75 inch rubber shock mounts
- Shipping Weight: 11 Lb. (5 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions (all models): 15 x 15 x 11 in. (381 x 381 x 279.4 mm)