EMS Pro Lite
The EMS Pro Lite is a customizable pump controller designed specifically for dewatering and irrigation applications.
This versatile unit supports both mechanical and J1939 electronic engines, thus eliminating the need to stock multiple controllers. A step ahead, the EMS Pro Lite is Tier 4 and Stage IIIB/IV ready. This includes displaying the current urea level % on the LCD. A microprocessor-based controller, the EMS Pro Lite’s operating parameters are field adjustable without the need for a computer. However, the EMS Pro Lite can be modified for use with a remote modem or in a SCADA system with MODBUS* RTU protocols on either an RS232 or RS485 port. The robust EMS Pro Lite is engineered for 12 VDC systems (8 VDC minimum to 14.4 VDC maximum) and a wide operating temperature.
- Operating Voltage: 8 VDC Minimum to 14.4 VDC Maximum
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Relative Humidity: 95%RH @ 60°F (140°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 80°C (-40° to 176°F)
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate NEMA 4 (UL/cUL listed)
- Environmental Sealing: IP65
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb. (3.2 hg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12” x 12” x 10” (304.8 x 304.8 x 254 mm)
- Analog Inputs: 6 Analog Inputs designed via program; sender/ground digital 4-20mA, 0-5 VDC.
- Digital Inputs: 4 Digital Inputs High/Low (Both Battery+ and ground are detected as active inputs. An inactive input floats at approximately 1/2 B.
- Frequency: 1 optically isolated input for speed reference, magnetic pick-up, (2VAC-50VAC RMS, 30-10kHz)
- Fuel Sender Input: 33 Ohm full, 240 Ohm empty
- Analog Output: 4-20mA or .4 to 4.2VDC (used for .4 – 4.2V throttling)
- Digital Outputs: 6 Digital Outputs; 3 FET B+ (rated at 1A), 3 Open Collector sink-to-ground 100 mA (one of these is used to pilot a relay).
- Communications: RS485, RS232, CAN J1939, CAN 2.0B ports