Powerview Tactile Button Displays - 485
The PV485 is a customizable, all-in-one color display and controller designed to meet the needs of modern electronic engines and equipment applications.
Its rugged design offers a wide array of configurable I/O and supports both mechanical and J1939 electronic engines. the PV485 also supports Tier 4 and stage IV engines, helping to make your transition to Tier 4 easier. The PV485 controller is compatible with the PowerVision Configuration Studio® software, so custom configurations can be quickly developed. With the PowerVision Configuration Studio software, it’s easy to define the user interface screens, as well as the functionality and sequence of events controlled by the PV485. You can configure equipment control such as: autostart, pressure control, data logging and alarms. You can even add custom graphics and company branding to the user interface.
- Part No. 78700639
- Display: Bonded 4.3”/109mm color transmissive TFT LCD
- Resolution: WQVGA, 480 x 272 pixels, 16-bit color.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9.
- Orientation: Landscape.
- Backlighting: LED, 900-1000 cd/m2 (30,000 hr lifetime).
- Microprocessor: Freescale iMX35 32bit, 532MHz.
- Operating System: QNX Real-Time Operating System.
- Flash Memory: 256 MB.
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 32 VDC protected against reversed polarity and load-dump.
- Power Consumption: 10W max.
- CAN: 1 CAN 2.0B.
- Protocols: J1939; FreeForm CAN support.
- Connection: (1) 35-pin AMP seal connector (AMP 776231-1).
- Keyboard: 5 tactile buttons.
- USB: (1) USB 2.0 host (full speed).
- Digital Inputs: (3) digital inputs.
- Digital Outputs: (4) low side open-drain, capable of sinking 500mA.
- Analog Inputs: (6) total, (4) software configurable (0-5V, 4-20mA, Resistive) +Battery Voltage + 2nd Battery Voltage.
- Analog Outputs: (1) 0-5V.
- Frequency Inputs: (1) Alternator and Magnetic Pickup.
- Real-Time Clock: with battery backup.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to 185°F).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to 185°F).
- Protection: IP 67, front and back.
- Emissions / Immunity: SAE J1113 or customer-specified; (CE) - EN61000-6-2, EN12895, ISO 13766
- Vibration: Random vibration, 7.86 Grms (5-2000 hz), 3 axis.
- Shock: ± 50G in 3 axis.
- Case: Polycarbonate / ABS.