OPL Series Pressure Gauges
• Combination Indicating Gage and Critical Pressure Limit Switches
• High and Low Pressure Limit Contacts Are Visible and Adjustable
• Panel and Surface Mount Versions
• Indicating-Only Murphygage® Available
• Latching Control Relay Versions Available
Case: Die cast aluminum; weatherproof.
Contacts: See Electrical page 3, for contact ratings.
Dial: 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) white on black, dual scaled psi /kPa. Other dial configurations available. Consult factory.
Gage Accuracy: ±2% for the first and last quarters of the scale, the middle half is ±1%.
Geared Movement: 302 and 304 stainless steel.
Lens: Optically clear polycarbonate.
Pointer: High visibility with a pointer calibration hub.
Process Connection: Available in 1/4 NPT and 1/2 NPT. See Table B, page 5.
Sensing Element: Select from bronze or 316 stainless steel bourdon tube.