• Large sweep scales for maximum legibility
• Internal illumination for night use
• Accuracy: 2% full scale
• Sealed housing
• Ambient temperature compensation
• Calibrated permanently at 2/3 scale
• Flush type mounting on any plane
Benefits of Using a Pyrometer
• Longer engine life
• Better fuel economy
• Less lubrication oil dilution
• Lubrication oil stays clean much longer
• Exhaust emissions drop to a minimum
• Malfunctions indicated before excessive damage occurs
Dial Scale Single: 300 to 1300°F (150 to 700°C)
Dual: 300 to 1200°F (150 to 649°C) (Celsius only dials available.) Dial Sweep (both models): 100°.
Accuracy: Full scale 2%.
Illumination: Internal 12 or 24 VDC.
Bezel: Polished stainless steel. (Black bezel available by special order.)
Pointer(s): Fire Orange.