The CENTAFLEX-R series are torsionally soft and highly flexible couplings with progressive characteristics, offering low stiffness at low torque and progressively increased moderate stiffness at higher torque. This extremely robust, fail-safe design features rubber-in-compression rollers for high reliability and bonding-free performance. With smooth operation and reliable transmission under many different applications, the CENTAFLEX-R is a dependable coupling design. Available in oil-resistant and high-temperature resistant variations, the CENTAFLEX-R series offers adaptable and flexible performance.
Suited for a variety of shaft connections, standard and non-standard flywheels, the CENTAFLEX-R series is ideal for close-coupled marine diesel drives for “gear chatter-free” operation. CENTAFLEX -R series is also well suited for industrial and off-highway applications for engine driven high inertia gearboxes and pump drives where a low-load/low-stiffness, high-load/high-stiffness progressive torsional coupling is desirable.
Whether you are needing parts for your existing CENTAFLEX-R series coupling, a complete replacement coupling, or would like new application support, you have found the right place. Contact the coupling experts at Palmer Johnson Power Systems for more information.
Centaflex-R Series Coupling Features:
- Fail safe
- Simple, reliable, no bonding, only rubber in compression
- Special developed, temperature resistant elastomer CENTALAN with high damping, suitable for high ambient temperature of more than 100°C (212°F)
- For commercial heavy duty or difficult applications we recommend the special „HD“ rubber rollers, which are also oil resistant.
- Well proven in service and approved by classification societies
- High allowable energy loss by intensive inner and outer ventilation
- Suitable for blind fitting in bell housings
- Economic/easy maintainable design
- Protected by international patents
- Area of application: flange mounted units or well aligned independently mounted units on rigid mounts
- The CF-R is part of the CENTA-Antriebe family of marine drive couplings covering a range between the more than 100000 times proven CENTAFLEX-DS (Dual Stage) series and the well established, CENTAX series up to 500 kNm.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support