Spicer 112 Rigid Planetary Axle
The Spicer® 112 axle features a robust three-piece modular design, providing superior reliability for construction and material-handling vehicles. This axle allows greater customization and offers multiple configurations for various vehicles specification. With a wide range of ratios available, the Spicer 112 axle enhances traction and maneuvering in challenging conditions and the service-free wet disc brake design help to reduce heat generation and minimize power loss.
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Kg): 8,000
- Maximum Output Torque (Nm): 34,000
- Overall Ratio Range: 12.798-26.250
- Flange to Flange Range: 1400-1920
- Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (mm): 275 or 335
- Planetary Ratio Options: 6.000
- Bevel Set Ratio Options: 2.133, 2.286, 2.571, 2.818, 2.917, 3.091, 3.182, 3.444, 3.556, 3.778, 3.875, 4.125, 4.375
- Flange to Flange Options: 1,400, 1,530, 1,660, 1,790, 1,920
- Mounting Options: Rigid, trunnion, TP clevis
- Input Flange Options: Hydrostatic motor, DIN 100/120, SAE 1410, Mechanics 5C, end yoke 1410/1480
- Service Brakes: 4, 6, or 8
- Differential Options: Open, limited slip 45%, 100% lock, no spin
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Available in the following:
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.