Spicer 113 Rigid Planetary Axle
Spicer® 113 axle features a robust three-piece modular design, providing superior reliability for construction and material-handling vehicles. This axle allows greater customization and offers multiple configurations for various vehicles specification. With a wide range of ratios available, the Spicer 113 axle enhances traction and maneuvering in challenging conditions and the service-free wet disc brake design help to reduce heat generation and minimize power loss.
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Kg): 15,296
- Maximum Output Torque (Nm): 650,000
- Overall Ratio Range: 14.772-26.250
- Flange to Flange Range: 1080-2050
- Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (mm): 335 or 425
- Wheel loaders
- Planetary Ratio Options: 6.000
- Bevel Set Ratio Options: 2.462, 3.091, 3.222, 3.444, 3.667, 4.125, 4.375
- Flange to Flange Options: 1,080, 1,530, 1,920, 2,050
- Mounting Options: Pad, CL trunnion, TP clevis
- Input Flange Options: Hydrostatic motor, DIN 120/150, Mechanics 5C/6C/7C, end yoke 1410/1480, SAE 1410, Dana 1480-1550
- Service Brakes: 6 disc, wet disc brake (integrated), internal SAHR
- Differential Options: Open, limited slip 35%/45%, 100% mechanical lock, no spin
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.