Spicer 213 Industrial Planetary Steer Axle
The Spicer 213 axle features a robust three-piece modular design, providing superior reliability for construction and material-handling vehicles. This axle allows greater customization and offers multiple configurations for various vehicles specification. With a wide range of ratios available, the Spicer 213 axle enhances traction and maneuvering in challenging conditions and the service-free wet disc brake design help reduce heat generation and minimize power loss.
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Kg): 15,000
- Maximum Output Torque (Nm): 65,000
- Overall Ratio Range: 15 up to 22
- Flange to Flange Range: 2050-2310
- Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (mm): 335
- Drill rigs
- Load haul dumpers
- Mining applications
- Planetary Ratio Options: 6.000
- Bevel Set Ratio Options: 2.462, 3.091, 3.222, 3.444, 3.667, 4.125, 4.375
- Flange to Flange Options: 2,050, 2,100, 2,180, 2,310
- Mounting Options: Rigid, CL trunnion, TP tunnel
- Input Flange Options: Hydrostatic motor, DIN 120/150, SAE 1410 Mechanics 5C, 6C, 7C, End Yoke 1410/1480, Dana 1480-1550
- Service Brakes: 6 disc, wet brakes (integrated), internal SAHR
- Differential Options: Open, limited slip 35%/45%, no spin, 100% mechanical lock
- Maximum Steering Angle: 55°
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.