Spicer 32000 Series Powershift Transmission
The Spicer 32000 transmission provides optimal performance for heavy-hauling and mining applications. Available in numerous configurations, and options offer highly adaptable solutions to meet almost any vehicle requirement.
- Input Power (kW): 93-167
- Maximum Turbine Stall Torque (Nm): 2,319
- Speed Number: 3x3, 4x4, 6x6, 8x8
- Vertical Drop (mm): S.D. = 245.3 L.D.=470.4
- Transmission Ratios: See spec sheet
- Maximum Input Speed (rpm): 3,100
- Configurations: Short, long
- Converter Bell Housing: SAE no. 3 (Dry)
- Converter Stall Torque Ratio Range: 1.82-3.10
- Auxiliary Pump Drive Torque Capacity (Nm): 353
- Key Options: Modulation, inching, de-clutch
Typical specs/models: 3016FHR32662-500, 3016FHR32662-502, 3016FHR32662-503, 3016FHR32330-501
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.