Spicer HR36000 Series Powershift Transmission
The Spicer 36000 transmission provides optimal performance for heavy-hauling and mining applications. Available in numerous configurations, ratios, and options offers highly adaptable solutions to meet almost any vehicle requirement.
- Input Power (kW): 150-240
- Maximum Turbine Stall Torque (Nm): 7,586
- Speed Number: Short Drop: 3x3, 4x4 Long Drop: 3x3, 4x4, 6x3
- Vertical Drop (mm): S.D. = 317.8 L.D. = 609.6
- Heavy-duty applications
- Rough terrain lift trucks
- Wheel loaders
- Rough terrain cranes
- Other mining, construction, and industrial machinery
- Transmission Ratios: See spec sheet
- Maximum Input Speed (rpm): 14" & 15" = 2800 16" = 2700
- Configurations: Short, long
- Converter Bell Housing: SAE no. 1 (Dry)
- Converter Stall Torque Ratio Range: 1.78-3.09
- Auxiliary Pump Drive Torque Capacity (Nm): Max Intermit. = 578 Max contin. = 476
- Key Options: Lock-up, modulation, inching, de-clutch
Typical specs/models: 15.5HR36432-12, 15.5HR363552, 15.5HR36437-3
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
- 3-, 4-, and 6-speed full powershift transmissions
- Short and long drops
- Available in a wide range of ratios
- Engine, midship or remote mounting
- Flex plate drive
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.