The Spicer TE32 transmission offers high performance, simplified handling and improved operator comfort.
- Input Power (kW): 270-320
- Speed Number: 4x4
- Vertical Drop (mm): SD = 317.8 LD = 624.9
- Large construction, mining, and material-handling vehicles
- Transmission Ratios: See spec sheet
- Maximum Input Speed (rpm): 2,550
- Configurations: Short and long drop
- Converter Bell Housing: SAE no. 1
- Converter Stall Torque Ratio Range: 1.78-3.09
- Auxiliary Pump Drive Torque Capacity (Nm): n/a
- Key Options: Electronic controlled modulation, park brake (LD only) & emergency steer pump (LD only)
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
250 to 325 kW (330 to 430 hp)
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.