The Spicer T12000 transmission is designed for Off-Highway equipment that requires the power and performance of a rugged hydrodynamic transmission. It offers many installation options to accommodate vehicle requirements.
- Input Power (kW): 80
- Maximum Turbine Stall Torque (Nm): 650
- Speed Number: S.D., I.D. & L.D.: 3x3, 4x3, 6x3
- Vertical Drop (mm): S.D. = 137.7 I.D. = 320.8 L.D. = 459.0
- Transmission Ratios: See spec sheet
- Maximum Input Speed (rpm): 3,300
- Configurations: Short, intermediate, long drop
- Converter Bell Housing: SAE no. 3
- Converter Stall Torque Ratio Range: 1.84-2.78
- Auxiliary Pump Drive Torque Capacity (Nm): 244.8
- Key Options: Freewheel, modulation, inching, de-clutch
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.