Spicer TE10 Series Powershift Transmission
The Spicer TE10 transmission is specifically engineered for the material-handling market. As a three-speed hydrodynamic transmission, it features next generation electronic controls.
- Input Power (kW): 97-120
- Maximum Turbine Stall Torque (Nm): 1,000
- Speed Number: 3x3
- Vertical Drop (mm): 311.2
- Transmission Ratios: See spec sheet
- Maximum Input Speed (rpm): 2,700
- Configurations: Short drop
- Converter Bell Housing: SAE no. 3 (Dry)
- Converter Stall Torque Ratio Range: 1.93-2.30
- Auxiliary Pump Drive Torque Capacity (Nm): 510
- Key Options: Electronic, controlled, modulation, inching
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
97 to 120 kW (130 to 160 hp)
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Dana Spicer Off-Highway products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.