Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Airflex Floating House Brakes (FHB). The Airflex FHB is a revolutionary new design in disc brake technology that is an air cooled, spring applied brake with a floating house design instead of a floating rotor. This brake is rated for over 430,000 lb-in of torque. The FHB’s are most commonly used in applications in surface mining, oilfields, and other heavy-duty industrial machinery.
Whether you are needing genuine Airflex parts, service manuals or parts lists, or you are wanting one of our factory trained technicians to repair your Floating House Brake, we’ve got you covered. Contact the Airflex experts today!
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Airflex FHB Product Features
- Long-wearing organic friction material and a rugged, solid-cast rotating disc reduce inertia compared to typical caliper brakes
- Designed to fit and interface with multiple, industry-leading motor frames
- Fixed hub and rotor design extends product life by eliminating wear during free-wheeling
- 360 degree annular disc reduces overall maintenance downtime by extending the life of friction pads, which are also easier to change
- Exclusive shaft lock assembly improves installation speed and safety