The Airflex AMCB AccuStop™ clutch/brake combination consists of an air-actuated disc clutch and a spring-applied disc brake. Engineered for small-to-medium tonnage (40 to 400 ton), high speed, high cycle punch presses, the AMCB AccuStop™ unit delivers high torque and low inertia in a compact design.
Palmer Johnson is an authorized Airflex distributor that can help you with any need that you have with your AMCB AccuStop unit. From parts support, service manuals, technical support, replacement units, and the factory trained technicians to repair your Airflex AMCB unit; we’ve got you covered from all angles. Contact the Airflex experts today!
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Airflex AMCB Product Features
- Ductile iron cylinders promote long cycle life under tough industrial conditions
- Low-inertia components decrease energy loss, optimize cycle times and limit friction material wear
- Long-life friction material reduces downtime, maintenance and replacement costs
- Consistent, stable stopping angle decreases the need for adjustments to the press
- Bolted friction shoes simplify replacement by eliminating the need for disc removal
- Designed-in safety feature provides a visual signal at the end of friction material life, ensuring that enough torque remains to stop the operation
- Engineered, self-lubricating composite bushings maintain quiet operation
- Eaton is ISO 9001 certified and the Airflex AMCB AccuStop™ design conforms to all relevant portions of ANSI B11.1 standard for metal forming presses