Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Airflex Single Passage Rotorseals. The Airflex Single Passage Rotorseals consist of the AA2, B3, C2, and RH series. These single passage rotorseals allow the transfer of media through a single shaft passage. The AA2, B3, and C2 rotorseals are designed for medium volume single passage requirements and are offered in 1/8“, 3/8”, and 1/2“ housing port sizes. The RH series of Eaton Airfelx Single Passage Rotorseals is designed for applications that require a large flow volume single passage. This series is offered in 3/4”, 1“, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2“, and 2” housing port sizes.
Palmer Johnson is the go-to source for all of your Airflex Single Passage Rotorseal needs including new applications, replacement rotorseals, parts support, and technical experts that can advise you on exactly what you’re needing to get the job done right. Contact us today!
|Size/Model Number||Part Number|
|Airflex AA2 Rotorseal||145631E|
|Airflex B3 Rotorseal||145106BQ|
|Airflex C2 Rotorseal||145107BG|
|Airflex 3/4" RH Rotorseal||145487AA|
|Airflex 1" RH Rotorseal||145488AB|
|Airflex 1 1/4" RH Rotorseal||145489AA|
|Airflex 1 1/2" RH Rotorseal||145461AA|
|Airflex 2" RH Rotorseal||46175AA|
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Airflex Single Passage Rotorseal Product Features
- Perfect for applications that require a large flow, single-passage Rotorseal
- Incorporates a mounting flange for attachment to the machinery shaft or assembly
- External American National Pipe Threads on the inlet Rotorseal shaft facilitate supply line connections
- Available in five standard port sizes: 0.75", 1.0", 1.25", 1.50", 2.0"
Types AA2, B3 and C2
- Meets most medium-volume, single-passage requirements
- External threads on the seal shaft and standard pipe threads on the inlet port simplify installations
- Available in three standard housing port sizes: 1/8", 3/8", 1/2"