Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Airflex Torque Limiting Couplings (TLC). The Airflex Torque Limiting Couplings are designed to withstand high torque spikes found in heavy duty variable frequency drive applications. The TLC increases torque by 25% and provides an automatic slip detection system which results in decreased maintenance costs and downtime with the help of features such as automatic reset and re-engage, automatic wear compensation, safeguarding of expensive driveline components by utilizing an electronic slip detection system. The Airflex TLC is a superior alternative to traditional mechanical TLCs due to the ease of operation and the electronic and automatic protection of the driveline.
When it comes to choosing the right torque limiting coupling for your needs, Palmer Johnson is the expert you can trust. We have a wide selection of Airflex TLCs to choose from, along with complete parts support. Plus, our knowledgeable team can provide guidance and support every step of the way. Contact us today to get started!
Airflex Torque Limiting Coupling Product Features:
- Long history of driveline safety; proven technology
- Net Cost Reduction due to the ability to downsize
- Allows instantaneous and automatic disconnect from the motors and driveline components in an overload situation
- Minimal torsional and vibration transmission due to “soft” driving friction interface
- No periodic adjustments, lubrication, calibration or other preventative maintenance is required
Airflex Torque Limiting Coupling Common Model Numbers
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support