Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Airflex third generation brakes (WCBD3). The Airflex WCBD3 brakes are 36“ water cooled tensioning brakes and have been redesigned to provide an industry leading high energy absorbing dynamic brake. The WCBD3 brake is offered in a 36” diameter with options between a 1, 2, 3, and 4 plate design.
Whether you are needing genuine Airflex parts, service manuals or parts lists, or you are wanting one of our factory trained technicians to repair your WCBD3 brake, we’ve got you covered. Contact the Airflex experts today!
|Size/Model Number||Part Number|
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Airflex WCBD3 Brake Product Features
- Highest HP in class - 1000 HP per disc offers faster tripping time and the potential to downsize the brake in the same application
- More robust design for demanding applications eliminates copper cracking seen in competitive units
- Self supporting brake eliminates costly support brackets
- Higher coolant flow with 60% lower pressure drop
- Easier maintenance and wear adjustments, no machining is required for friction or wear plates
- ABS/CDS Agency Approval; ATEX Certification
- Robust Teflon® tape seal eliminates leakage
- Corrosion resistance standard on all brakes
- Retrofits to existing WC brake mounting