Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor for the Airflex WCS brakes. The Airflex WCS brakes are disc type, externally cooled, spring applied brakes that are designed to absorb and dissipate the thermal loads associated with the most severe braking and tensioning applications. The WCS series was developed specifically for continuous slip service. These water cooled brakes are offered in an array of sizes with the disc diameters ranging from 8 to 36 inches.
Whether you are needing genuine Airflex parts, service manuals or parts lists, or you are wanting one of our factory trained technicians to repair your WCS brake, we’ve got you covered. Contact the Airflex experts today!
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Airflex WCS Brake Product Features
- Special, high-coefficient linings deliver 50% more torque
- Dynamic coefficient of friction is greater than its static coefficient of friction
- 1:1 dynamic-to-static torque ratio
- Thermal capacities up to 2,600 HP (1,939 kW)
- Torque capacities up to 1,545,000 lb-in (174,431 Nm)
- ABS/CDS Agency Approval; ATEX Certification