Jastram Electric Wheel
The EW provides full follow-up electric wheel control. When the traditional steering wheel is turned the EW produces an analog rudder command signal. The rudder will then follow-up to the position commanded by the movement of the wheel.
- Compatible with all Jastram Full Follow-up steering systems.
- Standard shaft size for customer supplied wheel
- The EW200 provides 4 turns lock to lock
- Multiple output signals are available to control a second amplifier or a rudder order indicator
- Steering wheel “feel” is adjustable
- The Internal mechanism is protected by a slip clutch to prevent damage to the unit
- Rudder Order Indicators driver boards are optional
- ROI’s are recommended so the helmsman knows where the rudder will follow-up to
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant housing, with an IP 66 rating
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Recommended Cable: 20 AWG, 3 Conductor, Standard, Copper wire
Shaft Size: Stainless steel shaft with ¾” shaft, 1:12 Taper
Voltage: 12, 24 or 36 VDC
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Jastram Marine Steering products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.