Jastram Lever Controllers
The Jastram Lever Controller provides full follow-up (way dependent) electric control.
When the steering lever is moved to the desired rudder angle, the rudder will follow-up to the position requested b the lever.
- Smoother and more accurate steering than jog steering
- Compatible with all Jastram Full Follow-up steering systems and most third-party autopilots
- The rudder position is displayed by an indicator strip below the lever arm of the LC.
- Four versions are available:
- LC100-1 produces one output signal
- LC100-2 produces two output signals - the second signal controls a second amplifier or an alarm circuit.
- LC300-1 yacht styling; produces one output signal
- LC300-2 yacht styling; produces two output signals - the second signal controls a second amplifier or an alarm circuit.
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant housings, with an IP 66 rating
- Supplied with 5ft (1.5m) of cable
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Cable Requirments: 18 AWG, 3 Conductor, Standard copper wire
Voltage: 12 , 24 or 36 VDC
Palmer Johnson is an authorized distributor and service provider for Jastram Marine Steering products.
Thousands of parts ready to ship in as little as two hours from our store at shop.pjpower.com.
Service and Support
Seven master rebuild centers, nine full-service centers, and an extensive dealer network to serve you.