The MurphyLink Series MGC1000 Panel, engineered and built by Enovation Controls’ Industrial Panel Division, is a superior panel offering for generator control with the powerful, yet simple-to-configure MPC-10 controller.
The MPC-10 is a general, all-purpose manual/auto start engine controller. The controller is purposed primarily for applications where a wide array of inputs and outputs are not required. The MPC-10 supports J1939 CAN protocols for electronically governed engines as well as analog sensors on mechanical engines for fault and safety shutdowns.
The Control Panel utilizes industry-standard Deutsch connector and is compatible for use on the simplest mechanical engine to the most advanced, fully electronic Tier 4 engines, when used with the correct Murphy Industrial Harness1 (MIH) or John Deere OEM engine harnessing. The MGC1000 panel can be mounted directly to the engine or engine/application cover.
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
- MPC-10 Controller
- Operating Voltage: 8-32 VDC, reverse polarity and load dump protected
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Total Current Consumption:
- Power on in stopped state; 117 mA at 12 VDC.
- Power on in standby mode; 52 mA at 12 VDC.
- Enclosure: Sheet Metal
- Mating Connector: 21 Position, Deutsch HDP26-24-21SE
- (1) CAN J1939
- (1) RS485, Modbus RTU
- (1) USB 2.0B for Programming
- Outputs (8):
- (2) Relays: 10A, Dedicated B+ (30 VDC @ 10A max.), 30A maxaggregate @ 85C
- (2) Low-side (1A)
- (2) High-side (1A)
- (1) Dedicated Alternator Excite (provides Charge Fail Fault if unable to excite alternator)
- Inputs (9):
- (2) Digital, configurable (high/low)
- (2) Analog, configurable (4-20 mA, 0-5V, resistive)
- (1) Frequency, supporting Magnetic pickup (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 2.0 VAC-120 VAC) and Engine Alternator (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 4.5 VRMS - 90 VRMS)
- Dimensions: 4.16 x 6.083 x 10.68 in. (360 x 155 x 271mm) (WxHxD)