The TM Series hourmeters record the operating time of vehicles or powered equipment. They are electromechanical and have a quartz base time counter that insures accuracy (better than ±0.02% over the entire range). They can record up to 99,999.9 hours (9,999.9 for TM612/624) and include an automatic recycle to zero hours feature. The TM Series models have a shock-proof and tamperproof, totally sealed case made of an engineered plastic. These small, light weight time meters are rugged and durable. They are the answer to applications requiring a low DC power, reliable hourmeter.
• 2 in. (51 mm) Diameter Dial
• Tamperproof and Environmentally Sealed
• Mechanical Counter–No Battery Needed to Maintain Elapsed Time
• Reversed Polarity Protected
• Quartz-Crystal Time Base for Accurate Long-Term Timekeeping
• Powered by 12 to 24 VDC
- Authorized Distributor
- Genuine Parts
- Service and Support
Power Input: 12 to 24 VDC
Power Consumption: Less than 0.03 W @ 12 VDC; 0.4 W @ 24 VDC.
Accuracy: ± 0.02% over entire range.
Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to +85°C).
Dial (Face Plate): White numerals (over black background).
- TM4592-95 models: 6-digits 99,999.9 hours;
- TM612/624 models: 5-digits 9,999.9 hours.
- Automatic recycle to zero.
Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz @ 1 to 8 G’s.
Case Material: Plastic.
Bezel: Stainless Steel.